- Modular design provides the ultimate in customization.
- Stations are engineered for mutually compatible shapes and sizes.
- Lowerators for handling heavy pieces or containers of small parts Pumps and fittings
- Folding stainless steel covers on tanks
- Split roofs on rinse, dryer and inspection stations
- Semi-automated or automated system operation
- Electrostatic spray modules
- Effluent treatment systems
- Galvanized rollers with corrosion resistant bearings
- Pneumatic doors
The modular character of the manual penetrant systems makes it possible to provide a fully customized system for each installation. The stations are constructed to mutually compatible sizes and couplings, and are made of compatible materials. As a result, they can simply be selected and mated together as systems.
The first step is to determine the proper approach to the penetrant inspection task. Each application will depend on the kind of part to be tested, together with its characteristic defects. The types and quantities of stations can then be selected.
Station size is determined by piece part, size, weight, shape, and other characteristics. Arrangement of the stations will depend on the space availability and configuration of the production line. For some applications, optional features or customized construction may be required.